The Exhibitors/Organizers must plan an event in Trade Centre Bengaluru keeping in view the public safety, free access to public facilities and convenience and safety to KTPO property.
- The layout design and construction should ensure no damage to the hall.
- Arrangements for cleaning of Hall and Toilets are to be made by the organizer.
- Clear access to main Electrical distribution boards, Emergency Exits, Staircases, Service doors, Public conveniences and Fire Safety Equipment must be ensured.
- Minimum width of the public passage should not be less than 3 Mtrs.
- Two Standby Generators for general lighting have been provided. However, organizers have to make their own arrangements for additional lighting.
- First Aid/Medical facilities are to be provided by the organizer in the exhibition hall.
- Stall construction should be independent of the Walls, Columns and Roof of the Hall.
- Electrical Conduits, Cables, Fixtures, Air-Conditioning/Ventilator Grills should not be used for hanging exhibits.
- Safety of workers inside the Exhibition Complex shall be the responsibility of the organizer.
- All Electrical Wiring work will be carried out only by licensed Electrical Contractor.
- Violation of these guidelines will attract fine/removal of stall at the risk and cost of the organizer/exhibitor.
- The organizer will submit the layout plan to the Managing Director, KTPO, for seeking approval, well in advance.
- The organizer will ensure the removal of Packing Boxes, unused Display Aids, handling equipment from the hall before opening the Exhibition.
- The organizer must remove all Abandoned Materials from the premises after the closure of the fair. In case of non compliance, the organizer shall be billed for removal and disposal of the same.
- No material will be allowed to be taken in and out of the exhibition complex by the organizers without in and out passes issued by KTPO authority.
- In case of any dispute of difference of opinion, the decision of the KTPO would be final and binding.